Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posting ID: 7030153
The Company is a leading durable label printing company, providing durable labels to world class customers in the automotive, electrical and appliance business segments.
Purpose of Position:
Help manage the accounting and control functions of the company, ensuring accurate and timely financial information, and directs the financial reporting of the business and its operations
• Responsible for finding out why customers have not paid their invoices
• Communicate with large, international customers via phone and email
• Research the issue and start track down procedure process
• Understand 3-way match (original purchase order, invoice, and proof of delivery)
• Ensures vendor payment procedures are in place and payments are made in a timely manner
• Basic understanding of manufacturing accounting
• 2-5 Years Manufacturing A/R experience
• Proficient in Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Milton, Nolen