RN Case Manager II (Bilingual)
Posting ID: 7030696
RN Case Manager II - Bilingual
A nationally-known multi-line managed care enterprise that serves as a major intermediary for both government-sponsored and privately insured health care programs is seeking to add TWO Bilingual RN Care Manager II's to their team on-site in Dallas!
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-5PM
Contract: 6 months
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- ASN/BSN preferred, or Bachelors in Clinical Psychology or Clinical Social Work.
- 2-4yrs of experience in similar role.
- License/Cert - Must have RN license for TX, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Texas Drivers License with no restrictions and current
The RN Case Manager II is responsible for:
- Cover 17 counties (only telephonic), from Dallas to El Paso to the Valley.
- Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
- Utilize assessment skills and discretionary judgment to develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs and promote desired outcomes
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members' overall care management plan
- Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
- Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Mitch Mcwethy
Phone: (972) 348-1815