Posting ID: 7030817
We are looking for a Phlebotomist to join our team! Candidate will be covering for maternity leave for a busy PSC.
- Drawing blood samples from patients and preparing specimens for testing.
- Completing all data entry requirements accurately including data entry of patient registration.
- Entry of test order from requisition or pulling order from database.
- Perform both forensic and clinical specimen collection for pediatric and geriatric patients.
- 3 years of Phlebotomy experience required
- Geriatric and pediatric experience required
- Shift is Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Must be flexible with shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brittainny Martin
Phone: (713) 640-3607