START NEXT WEEK- Picker/Packer
Posting ID: 7029296
This client is a large warehouse facility seeking long term picker/packers to start ASAP!
1. Responsible for performing daily work assignments including but not limited to order fulfillment and proper maintenance of inventory in Lynchburg. Follow all security, safety, and quality standards.
2. Picking orders based on customer demand
3. Proper packing of products to ensure they are correct and prepared for shipment
4. Returns processing
5. Cycle Counting
6. Maintenance of Inventory
7. Usage of RF scan guns to keep track of pick lists
8. Replenishment of warehouse stock based on incoming shipments
Candidates will also maintain a clean work area (sweeping, dusting, trash disposal, etc)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Courtney Swetnam
Phone: (540) 986-2155