Posting ID: 7030410
Our client is looking for a motivated and collaborative Warehouse Technician to join their growing team. The Warehouse Technician position is responsible for activities within operations which may include unloading and loading of trucks, moving and weighing pallets/equipment, sorting material, completing inventories, pulling orders, fulfilling orders, auditing equipment, repairing assets and de-manufacturing of computer equipment.
- Possess and apply a working knowledge and understanding of inventory tracking systems.
- Safely operate tools needed in performing tasks at hand
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Follow established safety processes and procedures
- Ensure security and customer brand protection at all times
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- English reading, writing and communication skills
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1 or more years working in a warehouse environment
- Proficiency with computer usage, MS Office and MS Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of internet and data entry
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer related equipment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to submit to a drug test
- Willingness to submit to a 7 year background check
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds required independently and routinely
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to perform manual tasks which are repetitive in nature
- Manual dexterity required for operating tools and equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Ethan Warrick
Phone: (703) 279-2459