Posting ID: 7031211
Telehealth RN will support outpatient clinic and primarily supporting the General Neurology and Neuromuscular departments. The primary function of these nurses is triage calls, medication questions, prior authorization denials and will be mainly administrative/telephonic work.
- Phone triage patients and communicate urgent patient needs to the practitioner.
- Instruct patients in the collection of samples and other tests.
- Delegate tasks to other caregivers as license permits.
- Under supervision of the practitioner, inform patients of lab results, call in prescriptions to pharmacies and return practitioner's phone messages.
- Document all interactions in patient's medical record.
- Actively participate in continuing education and meetings.
- Assist in the development of nursing standards as agreed upon by the clinic manager.
- Promote the mission of Swedish externally in a positive way. Function as an ambassador for Swedish when interfacing with anyone outside the organization.
- Demonstrate the Swedish values including patient-centered care and service; respect, caring and compassion; teamwork and partnership; continuous learning and improvement; and leadership at all times.
- Demonstrate competency with all position related software programs.
- Consistent use of AIDET system for excellent service.
- Ensure that follow-up and referral information are understood by the patient or family.
- Assist office staff with scheduling of inpatient and outpatient tests and procedures.
- Provide general health education within own level of expertise and as directed by practitioner and nurse supervisor.
- Assist in collecting and distributing patient education materials.
- Current Washington State RN license
- Nursing experience in a clinic setting or acute hospital nursing preferred
- CPR certification
- Current BLS - Healthcare Provider (must be AHA accredited) required to have BLS upon hire
- ACLS certification preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nicole Dorsey
Phone: (425) 893-6046