$20-$25/hour NOW HIRING Parts Sales Representative
Posting ID: 7030955
A trucking and logistics company is looking for an experienced Parts Sales professional to join their team. This is a full-time day shift position
- Assist customers in parts sales phone & counter, internet Research customer's requests and needs where necessary and determine correct part(s) needed.
- Work with the Service Department to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Ability to operate machinery to perform maintenance procedure on Flywheels, Emission filters & hose assembly.
- Monitor all invoices, will call pick tickets & quotes you create to conform to department guidelines.
- Resolve disputed invoices, credits and cash sales invoices.
- 1+ year of experience working with class A truck and trailer preferred
- Will also consider a combination of auto-mechanic, auto-parts sales, and auto-industry experience
- Effective communication and customer service skills
Schedule is a day-shift Tuesday-Saturday schedule.
Interested candidate please submit a resume or call Madelyn at 509-570-1042 for additional information
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Madelyn Gerety