Posting ID: 7029110
Currently seeking a designer in the retail design studio of a commercial design build in Milwaukee. This individual should have education in one of the following: interior design/architecture, industrial design, display design, or exhibit design.
- Evaluation of each client's market including demographic and socioeconomic profiles to understand the cultural and behavioral influences for the design.
- Develop prototype designs that connect with the goals and objectives of the client but challenges "the norm". Designs should also have scalability for expansion into multiple locations/markets.
- Create interior conceptual floor plans and elevations, as well as exceptional models/renderings and vignettes that communicate the overall intent of the design.
- Source furniture, finishes, fixtures, and environmental graphics that fall within a determined scope and budget and can be site-specifically adapted to multiple locations.
- Participate in collaborative meetings, charettes, and client presentations by communicating overall design intent effectively.
Qualifications: 3-10 years of relevant experience in retail and/or corporate branded environments. Proficient in AutoCAD or Revit, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and MS Office. Excellent presentation skills a must.
Please call Shae at 414-214-6030 for more information regarding this role and company.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Doolin, Shae