Embedded Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002171325
We have opportunities for two Engineers that would like to be a part of and contribute to the Space Program.
- Evaluate program interface control specifications and avionics related RF on-board capabilities to help establish RF test equipment parameters and data collection settings
- Develop software to communicate over a network connection to configure, status and control RF test equipment
- Develop software to extract program specific data from the RF data stream received via a network connection to the RF test equipment
- Evaluate and troubleshoot RF data collection issues and related hardware settings and parameters
Skills & Qualifications:
- C++ development experience
- RF Experience is required
- Linux or RTOS experience
- 1553, RS-232, RS-485 or other serial communication experience preferred
- GUI framework experience is a plus
- Experience with Amergint Technologies or RT Logic hardware a plus
- Experience developing on C++ / Linux real-time based or similar systems a plus
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: LaMark McGreen