*DIRECT HIRE* Process Assembly Associate
Posting ID: JP-002340234
**Aerotek is hiring Process Associates for the Direct Hire Program at Honda Manufacturing of Alabama (HMA)**
Under Supervision of Production Team Coordinator this position will be working on the line at Honda Manufacturing of Alabama performing various production assembly processes for automobile and automobile parts. Process Associates work in Stamping, Welding, Painting, Die Casting, and Machining and Automobile Assembly positions at HMA operating power tools, paint spray guns, welding, and the possibility of operating manual and automatic vehicles. May be assigned to different workstations as production assembly needs change.
· Work in an environment that requires personal protective equipment to be worn
· Follow Safety Standards
· Responsible for understanding and following all operation standards
· Responsible for understanding and following all standard work procedures
· Responsible for identifying and reporting abnormal conditions of product and equipment
· Participate in product improvement activity such as defect analysis and quality improving
· Responsible for quality checks of product to determine if in acceptable limits
· Mandatory 3 Years continuous full-time work in a production/ manufacturing job
· Ability to pass a Hair Follicle Drug Screen Test
· Ability to pass a Physical Examination
· Values Safe Work practices
· Punctual and Dependable Attendance
· Engages in Process and Process Improvement
· Able to work in a Team setting and contribute to overall success of team
· Willing to work Overtime to achieve production target
**If interested, call (704) 765-3018 or email cbrule@aerotek !**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Claire Brule
Phone: (704) 765-3018