Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003906102
Aston Carter is currently searching for quality candidates to fill a Bank Teller position with a fortune 100 financial institution in the Round Rock, TX area.
Please be comfortable with this commute!
To provide members and prospective members the full range of products and services offered by the client including depository accounts such as checking, savings, certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; Lending products; and credit/debit cards. To perform moderately complex platform banking functions under supervision. Provide assistance/training to lower level team members.
Schedule Requirements: Each branches hours vary, but requires you to be available Monday - Saturday.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of recent cash handling experience
- Customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Positive and personable individual who is ready and willing to learn
• Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies related to member accounts/loans
• Assist members with submitting consumer/mortgage/equity loan, overdraft protection and credit card applications
• Counsel current and prospective members about company products and services
• Ensure cash and other negotiable instruments are handled properly
• Identify opportunities to cross service products and increase product penetration
• Perform platform banking functions
• Assist level I team members
• Understand and comply with federal and other regulations relating to financial products and services
• May assist with Branch Office vault opening, closing and balancing procedures
• May serve as a Branch Office and/or ATM vault custodian
• Perform other duties as assigned
Interested candidates please apply here with your most updated resume!!
Recruiter: Kiley O'Rourke