Job Search & More
Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003890669
St. Louis, MO 63112
- Assisting with triage of patients
- Assist with daily preparation of exam rooms and by securing supplies and equipment, making sure all items are secured at the close of each day’s operation.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patient to gain cooperation, understanding, and allay apprehension.
- Prepares equipment and aids Physician during treatment and examination of patient.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or Physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- Patient Registration
- Patient Care
- Medical Assisting
- Customer Service
- Utilization Management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Accredited college or university nursing program degree with an unencumbered license in Missouri.
- Experience working in Pediatrics in family medicine/women's health/internal medicine or hospital settings is preferred.
Recruiter: Victoria Amsler
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.