Job Search & More
Business Membership Representative (Part-Time)
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003894573
Aston Carter is currently searching for qualified candidates interested a Part-Time Business Membership Representative position with a Fortune 100 Financial Institution in Winchester, VA 22602 area!
*Position will be fully on-site, candidates must have reliable transportation and be comfortable commuting to the Winchester campus.*
To respond to inquiries and requests from members and other individuals within a high volume, schedule-driven and structured contact center operation. Individuals will be contacted by members who want to open business memberships, review applications with them, updating the systems, taking the first deposits from them, sending checks out, servicing those calls, answer questions on their membership, handling issuing cards, checks, questions on transaction. Provide information regarding Client's products and services demonstrating knowledge, active listening, multiple system adaptability and engagement methods to ensure optimal member experience and customer service.
Types of calls handled:
- Open new Business Accounts
- Servicing existing Business Accounts
- Legal Documentation
- Authorized Signers
- Issuing Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Checks
- Perform business and non-business transactions
- Highschool diploma/ GED required
- Recent customer service experience working directly with customers. (1-2 years recent call center, retail, admin, or sales experience.)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace high-volume environment
- Willingness to help others and ability to navigate difficult situations and conversations
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple systems
Schedule: Part-Time (20 hours a week). Scheduled shifts would be M-F between the hours of 11:00am-5:00pm EST
Training: 26 days paid mandatory training 10:30am-4:30pm EST
If interested, please apply with updated resume and complete the application questions. Completing questions and answering them honestly allows our recruiting team to move quickly and better partner you in opportunities that align with your goals, skills, and interests.
Recruiter: Kiley O'Rourke