$19/Hr! NEW CALL CENTER - Financial Customer Service Rep
Posting ID: JP-002515081
NOW HIRING HIGH-LEVEL Financial Customer Service Reps!
Career Advancement - This client Aims to promote internally
Competitive Pay - Position starts at $19 / Hour
Benefits - - Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- Great OPEN office environment!
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Phoenix
- Close to light rail and public transportation
- Paid parking
- Monthly Wellness Incentive Program
- Paid time off
- Kitchen stocked with FREE beverages, snacks & treats/LUNCHES catered!
• Provide excellent customer service to inbound and outbound calls, 100+ calls per day
• Jack of all trades: Answer continuous inbound calls in the following departments; Customer Service, Application by Phone, and Verifications
• Be an expert on our product and processes
• Review financial documents submitted by the borrower
• Verify and calculate customer income
• Detect suspicious and fraudulent loan applications
• Meet or Exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
• At least 1+ year of call center experience
• Previous financial services, healthcare, insurance call center exp is preferred
• Experience in high call volume setting 100+ calls/day
• Strong tenure
• Need to be ready to jump in and do the job!
• Professional candidates with strong verbal and written communication skills
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alicia Cordova