Posting ID: JP-002661110
Developing, drafting, and publishing electrical and controls construction documents for projects ranging from light commercial to heavy industrial. Position to serve an Electrical Drafter and ensure all company documents conform to customer specific standards.
• Perform daily drawing service order requests to create new drawings and incorporate mark ups provided to revise existing drawings
• Creating and maintaining company AutoCAD templates, details, and profiles
• Plotting, scanning, and issuing of construction drawings
• Train employees on software to keep efficiency levels high
• Communication with customer database groups to ensure company deliverables are meeting expectations
• General office administrative task (project archival, filing, scanning, etc.)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072