Electrical Engineer Entry Level
Posting ID: JP-002659355
Seeking a Jr. Electrical Engineer for a long term position onsite at Intel in Chandler, AZ
• energy modeling and energy analysis. power analysis for ranging projects.
• Attendance at client design review meetings for presentation to customer.
• Technical writing for specifications, sequence of operations, testing documents and reports
• Thorough understanding of basic NEC requirements, including electrical clearances, circuit sizing, de-rating, motor circuit design, transformer feeder design and separation of class 1/2/3 wiring.
• Good communicator and team player.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience and/or familiarity with semi-conductor construction fabrication facilities is a plus.
• AutoCAD experience is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or equivalent degree from an accredited university.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Power or Energy related coursework.
- EIT/PE registration is a plus but not required.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072