Job Search & More
Accounts Receivable Clerk I
Posted Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003874342
The main function of an accounts receivable clerk is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. A typical accounts receivable clerk is responsible for a wide range of technology and can work in areas closely related to computers.
Job duties: reconciling accounts and collecting, researching, creating reports if necessary
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must haves: billing & collecting experience, familiar with one or more of the listed portals- CoreGo, Koupa, ServiceChannel, Pilot, and/or Ariba, upper-intermediate or expert experience with Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.), comfortable with being client-facing, able to escalate issues, good research skills, good attention to detail.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
• High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
• 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
Recruiter: Kylie Harris