Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003902478
Litchfield Park, AZ
- Develops and maintains logs, reports, audit processes, SOX controls and applicable metrics in order to avoid picking and shipping errors.
- Coordinates and maintains safety training, documentation, communication and postings to ensure corporate and OSHA compliance.
- Ensures and records the accurate arrival, duration and departure of inbound activity; notifies management of any imminent or potential detention charges and resolves issues or variations with the inbound documentation.
- Provides timely customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Initiates any inbound vendor or in-transit freight claims and actions related to any serial number deviations.
- Carries out any supporting activities, including determining disposition of damaged product.
- Monitors non-conformance in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), processes, packaging, vendor cross-reference or UPC issues.
- Participates in other projects as assigned.
- Knows the principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills. Must have computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Requires some experience with general office applications such as FAX and EDI. Prefer experience using SAP including using queries.
Recruiter: Yarelyn Escobedo
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.