ENTRY LEVEL Healthcare Transportation Scheduler**POSSIBILITY TO WORK FROM HOME**
Posting ID: JP-002423274
Entry Level Non- Emergency Medical transportation scheduler **MUST RESIDE IN ARIZONA**
- flexible schedules!! (8 shifts to choose from)
- No interview process
- Excellent opportunity to expand customer service experience in a healthcare-based company
- Work with the country’s leader in non-emergency medical transportation (social services)
- Promotions to different departments: Routing, Dispatch, Insurance Verification, Customer Service Leadership roles (Team Lead, Job Coach), Training, Administrative/HR
- Opportunity to earn up to $16.50 and Work from Home after the training period*
- Receive phone calls to coordinate non-emergency medical transportation needs for patients
- Communicate with patients and providers to verify demographic information and document calls
- obtain authorizations
- Providing superior customer service to clients, efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into data management system, performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, documenting and resolving complaints and issues
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 623.259.2696
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Hannah Howerter