Inbound Customer Service $20hr **Monday-Friday**
Posting ID: JP-002512500
Account Service Representative Needed!
Brand New Building in Downtown Phoenix!
Lunch Paid For Daily!
As a Account Servicing Rep, you will engage with our customers by phone and email providing the best in class service related to current status of accounts, payments and other concerns. You will be encouraged to collaborate with management and team members to accurately and efficiently assist our customers.
Basic criteria is that they need to have strong empathy and customer service skills.
Customer service call center, Call center experience, Customer service, Inbound call center
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
What you have:
• Required: minimum of 2 years in a customer service phone role
• Preferred: minimum 12 months experience in banking, finance, loan servicing and/or payment processing
• Excellent written and verbal communication combined with analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to business needs
• Capability of gaining customer loyalty through listening, relationship building and professional and persuasive communication skills
• Team player seeking a fast-paced and challenging environment #goteam
• Proficient in Microsoft, Cloud based products and Google apps
Please apply if interested!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Austin Olson
Phone: (623) 518-1368