Entry Level Lab Technician
Posting ID: JP-002420381
High school Diploma
Eager to build foundational skills for a career
• Ensure that all tasks are performed within time restraints and according to relevant quality and safety policies and procedures.
• Use results from test method(s) in calculations to further characterize the data
• Prepare and/or aliquot samples as part of a sample preparation step for all required tests. When applicable load samples on automated instrumentation that has been validated following method quality requirements.
• Perform analysis on samples through direct testing (i.e. wet chemistry). The minimum level required to perform some methods will vary depending on complexity of the method, safety risk level, and quality risk level.
• Perform calculations as required when conducting analytical preparations.
• Perform sample preparation for multiple testing requirements.
production support, quality control, lab equipment, lab environment
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072