Customer Service Representative ($20/hr)
Posting ID: JP-002661437
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by autonomous vehicles and human passengers
- Maintain a helpful and calm composure in simple or difficult situations alike, while always providing first-rate customer support
- Recognize patterns and properly categorize support issues
- Aid our fleet of driverless vehicles in navigating their surroundings
- Write up details of scenarios requiring additional support by engineering team
- Quickly exercise a high degree of good judgment and independence
- Think on your feet and be able to handle situations which you may not have been specifically trained to address
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072