WFH Merchant Services Representative
Posting ID: JP-002169118
WFH until 2022, Return to office will be in Tempe AZ
MXS I reports to our Merchant Services Supervisor. This role manages web cases as well as cases with merchants live on the phone. This role performs technical tasks to complete merchant onboarding processes and prepare them for activation.
Primary Responsibilities - Employee will spend their day completing the following tasks:
- Work in a cross-collaborative environment to refine merchant workflows
- Educate merchants on DoorDash procedures through forms, email, and phone communication.
- Monitor case and task progress through Salesforce and other DoorDash software.
- Attend regular meetings with your team, leadership, and business partners.
Auditing, reviewing work and triaging issues
Top Skills Details:
Requires strong attention to detail, data-entry skills
(10key), strong computer/technical ability.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in a sales, support, quality assurance environment
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072