Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002174840
Provides a positive, high quality customer experience for residents calling into their maintenance line to request new repairs or inquire about existing repairs
Utilizes technology and basic troubleshooting skills to determine the nature of the maintenance issue affecting the caller
Properly documents and classifies maintenance issues to ensure proper dispatch to the most appropriate vendor in the most appropriate timeframe
Develop and maintain positive client relations required to ensure superior client satisfaction
• Receive and handle customer calls and email requests for services
• Manage real-time inquires while keeping track of and responding to commitments
• Escalate all disputes or un-satisfied service confirmations in a timely manner
• Remain on the queue and address all requests and customer questions
• Maintain open communication with affiliates in a manner that adheres to all contracts and agreed upon Scope of Work throughout the duration of the relationship
• Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
• Enter information into our database and ensure consistency and accuracy
• Demonstrate professionalism in communication, relationship development, customer service, etc.
• Shift flexibility may be required
• Foster a positive team environment
• Ensure confidentiality and accuracy of internal and external data
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma required
• Ability to type 35 wpm at minimum required
• Professional phone etiquette and soft skills required
• 2-3 years of customer service experience preferred
• Customer Service call center experience preferred
- Bilingual Candidates Preferred*****
- Location: 3137 East Elwood Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85034
- Pay: CSR I: $16 ... CSR II: $17…. $1 Shift Differential if they are Bilingual, work after 6pm, or on the Weekends.
- Training Schedule for first 1-2 Weeks: M-F 7am - 4pm
- Post Training Schedules: Hours of operation 4am-9pm 7 days a week. Candidate gets to select schedule of choice at time of offer. Can choose 4x10s or 5x8s. Quarterly shift bid moving forward.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072