Posting ID: JP-002178731
HIRING WAREHOUSE CANDIDATES!! $17/hr! Morning Shift!
- 9AM - 6PM
- 35th ave & Thomas Phoenix AZ 85017
- Perform any and all physical requirements necessary to lift and move inventory around the warehouse.
- Operate and maneuver warehouse equipment and any material(s) contained thereon in the manner consistent with the intended purpose of the equipment and the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Maintain the warehouse in an orderly and clean state; follow all Company safety procedures; perform daily safety inspections.
- Unload delivery vehicles, accurately identifying material, breaking down material, and noting discrepancies per SAP processes with supervision.
- Accurately store product to the proper location per the SAP process; the use of light equipment may be required.
- Select and pack customer orders per the SAP process with supervision; ensure conformance to customer standards and expectations.
- May perform Delivery Driver duties as needed; operate a light van or delivery vehicle to deliver customer orders; ensure that customers orders are delivered to meet customer expectations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Shipping and Receiving, Material Handling, Inventory, Shipping Entry, Pulling orders
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to read electrical codes in warehouses for SKU's and picking once fully trained
- Be able to use an RF scan gun for tracking.
- Be able to cut wiring if needed to certain length.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units.
Recruiter: Brandon Monroe
Phone: (623) 759-7398