Warehouse Mail Sorter
Posting ID: JP-002352518
Aerotek is currently hiring mail sorters to work with local airport.
- Loading and unloading of cargo (mail, express, baggage, freight and company material) on and off aircraft.
- Receiving and delivery.
- Physical handling of freight
- Cleaning and servicing of cabin interiors
- Primary duties will include unpacking cargo containers, moving boxes, sorting and picking products, repacking cargo containers for proper distribution, whether truck or plane.
- Will be working in a team environment.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Driver License preferred
- Must be able to pass drug test and back ground check
- Must have 2 forms of valid ID
Must have open availability to work any shift/any days
For more information please contact Eboniee 702-699-8429 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Eboniee Rose