Remote Assistance Advisor
Posting ID: JP-002179768
Looking for someone who is excited to learn about technology, the company is willing to train!
Support vehicle passengers with any and all issues that might occur before, after, and/or during their ride. Troubleshoot technical issues faced by autonomous vehicles and human passengers. Aid our fleet of driverless vehicles in navigating their surroundings. Write up details of scenarios requiring additional support by engineering team. Quickly exercise a high degree of good judgment and independence. Think on your feet and be able to handle situations which you may not have been specifically trained to address. Maintain a helpful and calm composure in simple or difficult situations alike, while always providing first-rate customer support. Recognize patterns and properly categorize support issues. Complete ad hoc projects as needed
customer support, technical knowledge, computer skills, autonomous vehicle, remote assistance, troubleshooting, process flow, quality assurance, attention to detail, inquisitive nature
Top Skills Details:
customer support, technical knowledge, computer skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● Ability to focus on monitoring a vehicle via software tooling
● Licensed to drive in the U.S. for at least 3 years
● Bonus points for direct work experience in a customer-facing role
● Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
● Uplifting attitude and dedication to work through dynamic situations
● High attention to detail and strong execution skills
● Comfortable and experienced with software technology, including Google Suite, Confluence, and CRM tools
● Clean driving record
● Ability to work at a Cruise assigned office
● Enthusiasm for driverless cars
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Madeline Alexander