Medical Scheduling And Service Rep
Posting ID: JP-002664963
- Managing phone and message inquiries from our patients and those involved in their care as they navigate a complex healthcare system including but not limited to needs tied to insurance, billing inquiries, and appointment management
- Comfortable navigating or learning all things healthcare, including but not limited to medical records, authorizations, referrals, and coordinating care among our members’ care partners like pharmacies, testing laboratories, specialists, and insurance
- Collaborate with providers and other operations team members to complete urgent tasks
- Use impeccable C-I-CARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other) in all patient interactions and ensure a positive virtual (phone, messaging or in-system interaction) experience
- Leverage problem-solving skills and our The Medical Performance System (TOPS) and standard work to guide work, as well as support continual process improvement efforts
- Master our technology suite including but not limited to RingCentral, Slack, G-suite, Zoom, and our Electronic Medical Record System 1Life, in order to interact with team members and patients and complete daily work
- Contribute to team development through rounding, attending team huddles, participating in team problem solving, supporting in-office providers with ad hoc asks, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer or patient facing service roles
- Must be Fully Vaccinated by start date
- Experience thriving in an environment with high-volume calls or written correspondents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including impeccable phones manner
- Will work out of a brand new We Work building in DT PHX
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
- Pays 100% life insurance and disability insurance
- 401K Match Perks
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Haley Sweitzer