Posting ID: JP-002039445
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties on all machinery in the plant like to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience
- strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Proficient in Communication
- Candidates will be expected to be on time to their respective shift
- show great attendance in the first 6 months of employment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent hydraulics skills
- Good with conveyors systems
- Well versed with different phases of motors
- Some experience with PLC and HVAC
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Proficient in Communication, Results Driven, and takes self- Knowledge of NEC (National Electric Code), ESWP
- 5pm to 5am
- Mon to Thursday.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.