Posting ID: JP-002171364
EASi is hiring a Project Coordinator for a permanent role supporting our engineering project and program management teams. This position offers location flexibility to qualified candidates located near EASi offices in Peoria IL or Troy MI. The Project Coordinator is responsible to provide project management support to EASi's Delivery and Program Managers. A core responsibility of this position is to track project costs, timing and resources and generate timely reports as needed. In addition, the Project Coordinator also provides relevant information to support project billing, invoicing and financial data analysis. Additional responsibilities for the position will be defined by the necessities of customer accounts being supported.
- Supports EASi Project and Program Management in setting up, tracking and reporting on projects
- Project documentation duties – maintains/documents progress against PO and/or SOW; creates/maintains schedule and action item list, completes/maintains/files regulatory documentation (as required)
- Updates and maintains project documents for estimation, scheduling, bill rates, work orders, summaries and reports
- Work Order processing duties – assessing scope, defining and documenting requirements.
- Utilize client vendor management systems to communicate consultant hire information and access
- Assists Project Manager in setting up projects.
- Project Estimation duties – estimates level of effort, cost and duration.
- Resource scheduling – aligns skills/capabilities with scope of work, accounts for capacity and availability
- Supports time sheet management for all project resources including data entry, checking for accuracy, updating project accruals reports and resource schedules.
- Performs project analysis and provides reports to project manager for: Project status, Cumulative project summaries for cost, time and resource usage, Project accruals for cost and time, Resource usage and schedules
- Accumulates and reports project quality metrics. Creates reports and dashboards to offer visibility into project status and health.
- Provides information for invoicing including project data, hours and costs; assists project manager in checking invoices for accuracy.
- Supports project workflow requirements such as change orders, project amendments and project closing.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, accounting, finance or business related concentration preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience involving project management, project coordination or project administration/support, with exposure to contract interpretation, service agreements, budget development, and/or project administration required.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in fast pace environment.
- Highly proficient in PC applications; MS Office suite of tools a must.
- High proficiency required in MS Excel.
- Ability to think analytically, organize data and demonstrate effective time management skills essential for success in role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ryan Vanderslice