Senior Business Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002663702
Our client is a fast-growing technology services company. We are searching for passionate, collaborative team members to join the team fully remote. In this role, you will be leading a highly functioning development team, expected to provide direction & leadership while performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Are you looking for work in a fully remote position?
- Are you a problem solver who thrives solving technical challenges?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Can you effectively work independently, yet reach out for guidance when necessary?
- Do you value a small company, fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can have a material impact on a team?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, evaluating areas of improvement, and developing, creating and implementing solutions for our clients
- Reviewing business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying current on IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Gathering information, explaining updates during meetings and providing reports as needed.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency
- Providing solutions that meet business needs and requirements
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Provide guidance, leadership and mentorship to team
- Manage delivery, quality and communication for all project deliverables
- Provide transparency to all levels of client(s) including executive management
- Empower team members
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- 5+ Experience in business analysis
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Exceptional at creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072