REMOTE After Training - Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002178049
When you join us as a Member Outreach Agent, we'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people live healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. Yes, we need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel that mission. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.
The Member Outreach will be responsible for scheduling Medicare Advantage patients into the Primary Care facilities across the Nation. They are to oversee, manage, and track Medicare Advantage patients for an Annual Wellness Visit with a Nurse Practitioner.
Why you should apply....
- Career advancement opportunities where hiring managers aim to promote internally.
- It’s a fully remote post-training Customer Care Representative where all needed equipment is provided.
- Starting pay of $16.50/hour.
- Work in the comfort of your home, but you must be able to be hardwired to Wi-Fi network.
- Being a part of history while helping with the COVID-19 Vaccine rollout
- Two years’ experience supporting a health care or customer service environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to provide excellent customer service over the phone, in writing, and in-person to a varied customer base including all internal and external customers(e.g., demonstrate confidence, knowledge, aiming to become a trusted advisor)
- Ability to maintain a professional and compassionate tone and demeanor at all times
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and databases
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple lines of businesses and markets
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain consistent productivity during all downtime
- Ability to reach and maintain performance metrics as outlined by leadership
- Ability to be successful in a team environment working well with peers, clients, other ancillary departments, and leadership
- Willingness and ability to work irregular hours as deemed necessary by business need
- Some experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you're interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or call (602) 518-1363
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Clayton Flesner