Data Entry Clerk
Posting ID: JP-002264864
- These Data entry temp will provide support to our Veteran appointing function
• Effectively communicate through writing and/or by phone when contracting internal and external customers in order to triage and bring resolution to incoming workload.
• Review/research all contact notes receives in Provider Services; electronically distributes to appropriate department/staff within expected timeline(s).
• Review/research all incoming inter-office mail and external correspondence for provider data correction requests and distribute to appropriate department/staff.
• Reviews/researches all provider agreements received in Provider Services for accuracy and completeness, identifying any inappropriate redlined changes.
- Recognize issues with agreements and determine appropriate handling.
• Maintains a log of all provider agreements received in Provider Services.
• Scans/images all provider agreements received in Provider Services; applies quality controls to ensure image quality.
• Assist with development and updating of protocols and desk procedures.
• Triaging and tracking issue resolution to completion.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Customer service, Microsoft office, data entry, clerical, front office, dual monitor
Top Skills Details:
Customer service ,Microsoft office
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of data entry/clerical/admin experience
- High school diploma
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072