Posting ID: JP-002342004
Shift: Monday - Friday w/ mandatory OT on Weekends.
- 1st: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
- 2nd: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
- 3rd: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $17.25 (Based on shift)
Benefits of Working Here:
- Can earn up to $1,000 a week in overtime
- Opportunity to cross train into a technician role
- Pay increases when promoted
- Transfer, stock, load and unload materials for the production lines.
- These materials may vary by business team.
- Operate machinery and equipment.
- May check, correct or perform rework of inflators.
- Performs quality procedures/audits including dimensional checks as required; performs visual.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand/walk for 8-10 hours per day (There are no sitting work areas)
- Must be comfortable dealing with explosives
- Must be tech savvy since all of the equipment is automated
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Miranda, Joel