Outbound Healthcare Associate (HEDIS) - Remote (West Coast Residents Only)
Posting ID: JP-002593526
As a HEDIS Service Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative and telephonic support for department working on a data collection project in a fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines within the project.
- Candidate will work under the direction of the Lead to assist and fulfill requests by contacting and corresponding with provider practices.
- Will be required to book appointments, verify information and communicate with provider offices making requests for medical record information, maintain department tracking log, and Abstractor calendars.
- Candidate will be responsible to assist abstractors by utilizing research within the company's claims and medical record systems and locating where members received care.
- Taking in 40-50 calls daily to assist customers calling in regarding their HEDIS information and profile details
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ administrative medical office experience or assistant to physician and nurses in reviewing of medical records, applying codes for billing/claims, processing files and submitting to insurance or other requested agencies.
- Must understand medical terminology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office is required.
- Candidates must have basic Excel skills and must have the ability to type 30-40 WPM.
1st Shift (8-4:30PM)
This is a full-time opportunity with a reputable company! If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send a resume or call (920) 636-4126.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kacie Hardel
Phone: (920) 636-4126