CSRs Needed, Fast Hire!! Choose A Schedule That Works For You!! GREAT Pay!!
Posting ID: JP-002662803
Turn your retail, fast food, service industry, or prior call center customer service experience into a great career in an office! Not getting the pay you want/feel you deserve? Tired of feeling stuck with no clear, defined growth opportunities? Look no further and apply here!
· Assist customers in setting up accounts, cancelling accounts, phone troubleshooting, etc.
· Customer Service position in a large call center environment.
· 50 calls/day (5.25 CPH), primarily inbound calls
· No selling of any kind!
- 100% paid dental and vision benefits and 94% paid medical benefits
- Only 1 weekend day required and all shifts end fairly early in the evening
- Casual work environment
- No call center experience required; they will train you to be a great agent
- Overtime and bonus opportunities
Top Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ year’s Customer Service (face to face or call center), Retail, sales associate, customer service skills Ability to work with upset customers, Computer literacy is a MUST
- Comfort working in a feedback-rich environment and ability to take coaching and make improvements
- Comfort working in a metrics-driven environment and have the ability to hit metrics.
- Have stable employment history with a track record of success
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- The ability to actively listen and communicate with our customers, like an expert
- Be able to multi-task and provide explanations in simple terms
- Proven track record of strong attendance/reliability
- A basic understanding of cellular phones and cellular industry is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
***For immediate interest, contact me, Terry Guerra and email me your most up to date resume at email@example.com. Thank you!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Terry Guerra