$19/hr M-F Customer Service Agent!
Posting ID: JP-002423278
***ON SITE IN ARIZONA***
Assist customers over the phone with the loan application process from start to finish, including reviewing financial and identifying documents, assisting applicants over the phone, gathering additional documents and following up with applicants to verify financial information to recommend a decision for the loan application. Also assist with answering questions about Upgrade products, assisting customers with troubleshooting and technical assistance.
- Provide excellent customer service to inbound and outbound calls, 100+ calls per day
- Answer continuous inbound calls in the following departments; Customer Service, Application by Phone, and Verifications
- Review financial documents submitted by the borrower
- Verify and calculate customer income
- Detect suspicious and fraudulent loan applications
Calls they will be taking:
- Helping clients apply for loans over the phone
- Assisting clients with their outstanding tasks in the application process
- Explaining the products they sell
- Helping with tech issues (log in info, password reset etc.)
- Outbound calls are only to call the client and remind them of what outstanding tasks need to be completed
- At least 6 months- 1 year of any call center experience
- Experience in high call volume setting 100+ calls/day
- Strong tenure
- free, fully stocked kitchen for employees
- Cold brews on tap
- gorgeous location in downtown Phoenix
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Hannah Howerter