Clean Room Operator (2nd & 3rd)
Posting ID: JP-002352660
- The devices to be handled are plastic cards, around the size of a credit card. They are required to be transferred manually and with some supporting automation between various fixtures during the manufacturing process, and to final shipping containers.
- The devices are regulated products, used for medical diagnostics, so experience of working under ISO and cGMP standards would be advantageous.
- No bio-hazardous materials are used in our product manufacturing.
Packaging, Sop, Medical device, Excel, Microsoft word, Packing, Pick, Picking, material handler, cleanroom, electronics, GMP, FDA
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience within Medical Assembly, Clean room work, or Electronics Assembly
- Very fast paced job and need to understand the delicacy of working with these types of parts
- Lifting no more than 15+ pounds
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jose Cavazos