Claims Associate - Remote - Direct Hire - MUST LIVE IN AZ!
Posting ID: JP-002663842
- Job Description: Handling inbound calls and responding as the first line of defense to the customer/policy holder. These calls will be from people who have just experienced an insurance claim related to Auto. This will be the first time State Farm is speaking with them and need to be very empathetic as the customers could be angry or emotional. You will be gathering information and then making a liability decision on who is at fault. Will be contacting the other drivers or people involved in the situation to help make decisions on the claims.
This is 75% remote and 25% in office so please be open to commuting to Tempe!
- Job Title: Claims Associate – Initial Loss Reporting (Property Express)
- Pay: $18.75/hour and $.50 increase after 6 months
- Location: 400 E Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Remote right now but please advise it will be in office for some parts of training/post training)
- Benefits: employee is eligible for these at the start of the next month after starting (Example 2-21 start date would be eligible on 3/1)
- Pay Cycle: Employees are paid every 2 weeks
- Hiring Process: No interview – Aston Carter makes decision based upon experience, testing and questionnaire
- Equipment: All equipment with be provided by State Farm – just need high speed internet
- Training Hours: M-F for 9-11 weeks from 7:30A-4P
- Licensing: Will be getting an Adjustors or P&C license. This will be paid for by State Farm and have 3 attempts at passing. If unable to pass this could result in end of employment or placement in another non-license role.
- Hours: Must be flexible from 6:30A-9P M-F and 7:30A-8P Saturday and 8A-7P Sundays. They do shift bids annually or based on business needs. Employees can change shifts with other employees with approval
customer service skills, Claims processing, Data entry, Property & casualty, Retail, Foodservice, Claim
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Samuel Brown