Vision Insurance Rep Remote/Hybrid *$19/hour*
Posting ID: JP-002664228
Description / Job Details:
- Take inbound calls from members (Centene healthcare members) to answer basic questions and/or transfer them to the appropriate
party (50-90 calls/day)
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Verifying eligibility and benefits, relaying claim status, instructing customers on appropriate procedures, and assisting members with locating
- Perform claim status checks
- Assist members with locating local providers
- Instruct providers in proper procedures for filing
- Ensure that all calls beyond the scope of the unit are escalated efficiently
or more intensive research
1+ years’ experience in Customer Service in call
center setting is required (not looking for candidates from retail environment)
Strong computer skills, can navigate accordingly
and type notes with accuracy
Bilingual in Spanish is a pl
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Will Quantez Hall