PERMANENT - Residential Support Specialist - ENTRY LEVEL - HIRING ASAP
Posting ID: JP-002069070
RESIDENTAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Provides support to members in Residential Program(s) and aids in their recovery.
- Monitors, reports, and maintains facility and member security and safety in a twenty-four (24) hour facility
- Manages and documents emergency situations and notifies appropriate staff.
- Enforces the rules of the program as they apply to the residents.
- Completes daily progress note in medical record per ISP and pertinent events.
- Performs member and/or house related data management and clerical activities on assignment basis.
- Transports members and children to and from appointments.
- Attendance and reliability is essential for this position
- Working in a group home
- Must be open to any times - actively recruiting for nights, overnights, weekends, and on call
Behavioral health, Customer Service, Data Entry, Health Care (not necessarily required)
Top Skills Details:
- Clean MVD Record
- Fingerprint Clearance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ year Behavioral experience - preferred
- High School or G.E.D.
- First Aid
- Entry Level
Start Date - ASAP
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Emily Dale