Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002178248
Looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join team to develop the RF communication links, avionics, power, guidance and navigation, and control mechanisms subsystems that enable stratospheric missions. Candidate should have demonstrated an ability to implement both the rapid prototyping proof-of-concept designs needed to quickly innovate and vet new solutions, and to execute the more detailed design processes required to deliver highly reliable productized designs. Experience developing products for space (or near-space) environments is a plus.
electrical design, Electrical Engineering
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficiency in avionics and embedded subsystem design and operation
• Hands on experience with the design and testing of analog, digital and mixed signal electronics circuits and performing the supporting detailed analyses (e.g. circuit stress, worst analysis, EMC/EMI analysis, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), etc.)
• Strong working knowledge of power subsystem design and operation is highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment, make quality decisions, and meet challenging deadlines
• Familiarity in RF/microwave communication subsystem design and/or electro-optical sensor imaging systems is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brian Estrella