Posting ID: JP-002664638
Actalent Engineering is recruiting for multiple Chemical Project Engineers for long term opportunities with a chemical manufacturing facility in the West Memphis area.
Project management, chemical engineering, process design, project engineer, chemical, process, engineer, process engineering
Project Engineer with a chemical background that understand processes. Responsible for capital and non-capital projects. Working on new projects all the time. Product development, writing standard of experiment, capital project management of equipment, talk to vendors, exposed to the capital projects work. Projects range from 50K to 100K on average.
Inorganic chemistry, process experience, track data, understanding the theory, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering preferred
- 2-4 years of experience
- Ability to make changes to the process
- Experience with project work - projects are not huge could be 50K to 100K projects are easier to train on than the process side, just need some sort of project experience.
- Safety focused, EHS experience is a plus
- Ability to track data, understand the theory behind it
- Ability to talk to vendors
- Hands on and experience with gathering data and interpreting that data to bettering the processes
- AutoCAD experience is a huge plus so that they can help keep P&ID's updated
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072