Staffing Project Analyst (Contractor)
World Wide Technology
Posted Thursday, January 5, 2023
Posting ID: 5000915801106
Staffing Project Analyst
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Project Analyst to join our Infrastructure Services (IS).
Why should you join the PMO?
As a Project Analyst, you will be working on exciting infrastructure driven projects for Fortune 500 customers across all verticals. Our global infrastructure planning and deployment services deliver thousands of projects each year. From employing our methodologies at hundreds of sites to leveraging complete enterprise design services, customers trust our infrastructure experts to assess the technology they have today and design the solutions they need for tomorrow.
- Track financial accuracy for 30+ small projects -- Actual spending, forecasting, customer invoicing, etc.
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure project financials are correct and timely.
- Monitor weekly timecards and partner payments for 30+ resources.
- Work with outside partners on issues, credits, and invoices.
- Accurate and timely request of 30+ monthly customer invoices.
- Forecast, with accuracy, project costs, revenue, and end dates.
- Assist with and/or create customer-facing Change Orders.
- Maintain and distribute multiple internal and customer-facing reports with accuracy and professionalism.
- Review and submit signed change orders.
- 1-2 years of Project Coordination/Project Management experience required
- Exposure to technology projects and project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced Skills in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- MS Project experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of financial processes; ability to understand, analyze and create financial reports
- Understanding of project management industry standard framework and the development life cycle
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track project timelines
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate well with customers and co-workers (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong team building skills
- Excellent problem solving skills while thinking "out of the box"
- Solid organizational skills
- Experience leading and influencing small teams
Want to learn more about Infrastructure Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/infrastructure-services
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Certain states and localities require employers to post a reasonable estimate of salary range. A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $52,400 to $66,000. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors, including location, experience, skill set, performance, licensure and certification, and business needs. The range for this position in other geographic locations may differ. Certain positions may also be eligible for variable incentive compensation, such as bonuses or commissions, that is not included in the base salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Preferred locations: San Ramon, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Job Number: #23-0016
Posting Locations:Phoenix, Arizona
San Ramon, California
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072