Project Coordinator (Cut Admin)
World Wide Technology
Posted Saturday, January 14, 2023
Posting ID: 5000918496406
Project Coordinator (Cut Admin)
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,600 individuals and closed nearly $16 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
Why should you join the PMO?
As a Project Coordinator(Cut Admin) within WWT, you will be supporting exciting infrastructure driven projects for Fortune 500 customers across all verticals. Our global infrastructure planning and deployment services deliver thousands of projects each year. From employing our methodologies at hundreds of sites to leveraging complete enterprise design services, customers trust our infrastructure experts to assess the technology they have today and design the solutions they need for tomorrow.
As a Project Coordinator (Cut Admin), you will lead or support the following higher-level activities:
- The Project Coordinators (Cut admins) are required to publish a status report every 2 hours and handle the internal and external escalation notices.
- Provide centralized status monitoring and logistical support for the activities related to the dispatched Field Technicians
- Assist Command Center Manager in developing schedule for Agents to ensure coverage during migrations and installations
- Assist in training Command Center Agents on interactions with Field Technicians during migrations and installations
- Review and update Command Center Process Manuals as needed
- Initiate and drive escalations from the Field Technicians to Senior Level Engineers
- Track and document status of all activities related to the Field Technicians tasks
- Advanced Customer Service skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Well-Organized / Detail oriented
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Geographical knowledge of service area and map reading skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills
- Experience in supervising others
- Basic understanding of Meraki wireless, network cabling and infrastructure, WAN/LAN/VLAN technologies and basic switching and routing is preferred, but not required.
- Experience logging tickets and tracking workflows in ServiceNow preferred, but not required.
- Make outgoing and take incoming calls
- Data input and record keeping
- Task tracking and recording
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Monitoring Command Center reports and updating appropriately
- Primary contact for resolving non-technical escalations
- Debrief with project management team as required
Want to learn more about Infrastructure Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/infrastructure-services
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Certain states and localities require employers to post a reasonable estimate of salary range. A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $47,200 to $60,000. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors, including location, experience, skill set, performance, licensure and certification, and business needs. The range for this position in other geographic locations may differ. Certain positions may also be eligible for variable incentive compensation, such as bonuses or commissions, that is not included in the base salary.
Job Number: #23-0077
Posting Locations:Phoenix, Arizona
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072