User Support Workforce Analyst - USDS
Posted Tuesday, March 14, 2023
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
At TikTok, we're committed to a process of continuous innovation and improvement in our user experience and safety controls. We're proud to be able to serve a global community of more than a billion people who use TikTok to creatively express themselves and be entertained, and we're dedicated to giving them a platform that builds opportunity and fosters connection. We also take our responsibility to safeguard our community seriously, both in how we address potentially harmful content and how we protect against unauthorized access to user data.
U.S. Data Security (“USDS”) is a standalone department of TikTok in the U.S. This new security-first division was created to bring heightened focus and governance to our data protection policies and content assurance protocols to keep U.S. users safe. Our focus is on providing oversight and protection of the TikTok platform and user data in the U.S., so millions of Americans can continue turning to TikTok to learn something new, earn a living, express themselves creatively, or be entertained. The teams within USDS that deliver on this commitment daily span Trust & Safety, Security & Privacy, Engineering, User & Product Ops, Corporate Functions and more.
About the Team
As a Workforce Analyst, you'll be responsible for supporting front-line associate forecasting , scheduling and real time management to maximize the operational efficiency of US User Support teams. You will partner on continuous improvement of business processes to manage user support case volume, with the aim of maximizing resources to deliver on service level agreements and drive an incredible experience for our users and associates. You will also enable and support the US User Support team by providing operational insights through performance metrics, as well as scheduling and capacity forecast reviews to ensure alignment to business demands. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
- Partner cross functionally with the Global WFM to own forecasting volume and capacity accuracy, scheduling efficiencies, and process improvements for USDS.
- Track and send reports related to the performance of each team based on occupancy and scheduling expectations.
- Partner with managers, leads & Global WFM and other stakeholders to provide feedback on opportunities for efficiency improvements, including analyzing WFM tooling needs.
- Maintain regular communication with operations teams and adjust staffing as needed based on current and forecasted results.
- Monitor and manage resources in real-time to maximize associate performance to meet SLA goals and business objectives.
- Plan, organize and execute US User Support shift bids with Global WFM.
- Develop and send out comms to the USDS organization for any and all WFM updates and announcements.
- Work cross functionally with WFM to build and operationalize comprehensive and flexible forecast models to forecast long/short term business volume by balancing user experience, as well as employee experience and cost effectiveness, contributing to consistent achievement of SLA goals.
- Additional Ad-hoc projects assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Operations or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience performing WFM functions for multiple business lines or sites with proven understanding of forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and workforce management processes.
- Ability to manage and drive process related automation with technical support when needed
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting and summarizing data, as well as presenting reports, forecasts, trends, and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proficient Excel skills and data analysis acumen with spreadsheet software, including experience with SQL and data pipelines.
- Strong communication skills, information analysis & interpretation capability (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly).
- Strong problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and quick learning skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with dedication, passion and motivation.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Recruiting.Corp@tiktok.com.
Recruiter: Michael Jawarish
Phone: (410) 579-3072