Posted Friday, March 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003633236
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting AND email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- WORD copy of updated resume
- 4-5 bullet points highlighting your qualifications for the role
• Assemble a variety of sub-assembly, including opto-mechanical, electro-mechanical and electro-optical, that will be integrated into systems.
• Conducts testing according to established work instructions utilizing a variety of complex electrical, optical and mechanical test and measurement equipment.
• Assist in validation protocols, execution, annotate deviations and developing final report.
• With guidance from engineering, layout test setups, perform tests, gather test data and records results in accordance with SOP and FDA requirements.
• Support process improvement initiatives to enhance production efficiency, as well as ensure business continuity and regulatory compliance.
sop, gmp, assembly, fda
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
3 years of experience Ability to follow SOPs and GMP requirements Attention to detail Good documentation skills