TikTok Commerce Customer Solution Technologist, Product Support - USDS
Posted Wednesday, May 10, 2023
If you are interested, please apply to this role directly to TikTok through the link here: https://careers.tiktok.com/position/7201241295859435833/detail?spread=ST56GKK
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
At TikTok, we're committed to a process of continuous innovation and improvement in our user experience and safety controls. We're proud to be able to serve a global community of more than a billion people who use TikTok to creatively express themselves and be entertained, and we're dedicated to giving them a platform that builds opportunity and fosters connection. We also take our responsibility to safeguard our community seriously, both in how we address potentially harmful content and how we protect against unauthorized access to user data.
U.S. Data Security (“USDS”) is a standalone department of TikTok in the U.S. This new security-first division was created to bring heightened focus and governance to our data protection policies and content assurance protocols to keep U.S. users safe. Our focus is on providing oversight and protection of the TikTok platform and user data in the U.S., so millions of Americans can continue turning to TikTok to learn something new, earn a living, express themselves creatively, or be entertained. The teams within USDS that deliver on this commitment daily span Trust & Safety, Security & Privacy, Engineering, User & Product Ops, Corporate Functions and more.
About the team
We are looking for a talented Customer Solution Technologist. You will collaborate with our Development, Product, Account Management and various other Cross-functional teams in helping merchants and partners design, implement and operate innovative social Commerce solutions on TikTok's Commerce platform.
1. Responsible for the handling of online issues (including seller center, transaction, fulfillment, promotion, etc.), improve the efficiency and quality of online problem solving ;
2. Starting from online problems and business requirements, advance the progress of product optimization, reduce online problems, and improve the service experience of sellers/creators/buyers ;
3. Write troubleshooting & solutions to common problems to improve the solution capabilities of Ops and experience colleagues;
4. Participate in the development and improvement of technical support tools to improve internal efficiency and automation;
5. Work closely with the product & technical team to jointly promote the rapid resolution of online bugs, improve the accident solving SOP, and optimize the product experience.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 3 years or above technical support experience, certain development experience, Internet and e-commerce background is preferred;
2. Excellent communication and collaboration skills , able to skillfully carry out business and product technical solutions in-depth communication with customers, with good collaboration skills;
3. Good at learning, with strong ability to analyze problems and solve problems quickly;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, customer first mentality, able to withstand pressure, lead and promote multi-party collaborative communication;
5. Familiar with the frontier fields of E-Commerce, able to quickly understand the requirements of customer business scenarios, cooperate with the operation/product team to complete the design of business solutions, product solutions, technical integration & operation solutions, and be able to cooperate with customers, ISVs, and can cooperate with customers, ISVs, and internal company resources for fast completion;
6. Able to communicate with foreign customers in English, communicate smoothly, and have strong English writing skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $103200 - $244888 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
Recruiter: Michael Jawarish
Phone: (410) 579-3072