Job Search & More
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
Posted Friday, June 30, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003878353
Rapidly growing Cell Therapy company is seeking an Entry-level Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technician to prepare for their Clinical Trials! Apply Now!
Our team is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of science to transform medicine and turn the tide on serious illness. Central to achieving this mission is our focus on recruiting the best talent and building an environment that enables our team to do the best work of their careers and make an impact on patients and society at large.
We are seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Associate to join the team reporting to the Manufacturing Senior Associate. In this role you will work in a dynamic production environment to manufacture T cell products for clinical and launch activities. We are looking for a strong team player who wants to help us create a high performing, collaborative work environment and deliver our innovative therapies to patients. If you are seeking an opportunity that fosters growth and challenge, apply now!
• Hands-on operations: set-up, cleaning, and sanitization of various manufacturing equipment
• Preparing buffers/media per defined electronic batch records (EBR) and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Following GMP documents (SOPs, EBR) with strict adherence to safety and compliance
• Performing and monitoring critical processes with the ability to perform basic troubleshooting
• Performing in-process sampling of equipment and operating analytical equipment
• Maintaining an organized and clean workspace
• Working in an ISO 8 clean room environment; full clean room gowning, hairnet and gloves required when performing all work
• Initiating quality deviation reports
• Drafting and revising GMP documents
• Identifying, recommending, and implementing improvements related to routine functions
• Assisting in the review of documentation for assigned functions (batch records)
• Creating a positive work environment through interactions with team members; and working in teams to complete operational tasks
• Ability to work various shifts (day, swing, weekends, holidays, 5x8hrs, 4x10hrs) as dictated by the production schedule
• Ability to regularly lift up to 35lbs, push and pull objects that require up to 50lbs of force, and work on your feet for long durations
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of Manufacturing /Operations experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 4 years of Manufacturing /Operations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and/or Life Sciences
- Cell Therapy experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic team player with demonstrated history of flexibility
- Ability to work effectively in teams to complete operational tasks, collaborate cross-functionally, and utilize resources efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create a positive work environment through interactions with team members
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Exposure to mammalian cell culture is a huge plus.
- Being people-oriented and having a quest for knowledge and self improvement are valued.