Posting ID: JP-002180929
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of processing and packaging equipment to ensure ongoing, cost effective operations, in a multi-shift environment. Assist with repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and electronic components when required. The maintenance technician is a full time, non-exempt position.
Shift: Graveyard Shift
• Provide repairs to roasting plant facilities and equipment including; electrical, mechanical, and electronics.
• Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment according to the maintenance schedule.
• Repair and maintain high speed packaging equipment
• Repair and maintain material handling equipment
• Program and modify PLC's
• Assist equipment operators to improve line efficiency
• Perform all duties in accordance with our Good Manufacturing Practices Policy.
• Respond promptly to all service requests with a high level of internal customer service.
• Perform duties effectively in a highly diverse teamwork environment.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience maintaining, repairing, overhauling and troubleshooting processing , packaging and material handling equipment in a manufacturing environment
• Must be strongly mechanically inclined.
• Ability to accurately assess mechanical problems, make recommendations, communicate effectively and resolve issues quickly while working under pressure.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, make recommendations, draw conclusions and communicate effectively.
• Basic computer skills
• Must be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Ability to bend frequently and lift heavy items as required
• Experience with welding and machining
• Must have a demonstrated history of safe work habits
• Trouble shooting electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Schedule Flexibility
Recruiter: Zubin Mendonca